For the purposes of this policy, Nanny Network defines the term “User” as an entity with which Nanny Network has an established relationship, the term “Parent” as any individual who seeks childcare services and regiters in our platform as such the term “Nanny” as an individual that provides childcare services and creates a profile on our platform.
Any information stored on Nanny Network’s platform is treated as confidential. All information is stored securely and is accessed by authorized personnel only. Nanny Network implements and maintains appropriate technical, security and organisational measures to protect Personal Data against unauthorized or unlawful processing and use, and against accidental loss, destruction, damage, theft or disclosure.
2. Collection and use
2.1 . Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. In addition, when you use our services, we may collect certain information automatically from your device. This information may include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp, clickstream data, landing page, and referring URL. To collect this information, a cookie may be set on your computer or device when you visit our website. Cookies contain a small amount of information that allows our web servers to recognize you. We may also automatically collect information about your use of features of our services, frequency of visits, and other information related to your interactions with the website. In some countries, including countries in the European Economic Area (“EEA”), the information referenced above in this paragraph may be considered personal information under applicable data protection laws.
2.2 Information You Provide
I. Account Registration. When you register for an Account, we may ask for your contact information, including items such as name, address, email address, and telephone number.
Moreover, a user registered as a Nanny on our platform will be requested additional information, such as personal bio, profile picture, education and work experience. This information may appear on our website and thus be in the public domain. A Nanny contact information (email address and telephone number) will only be shared with Parents if the former explicitly consents.
II. Payment Information. When you add your financial account information to your Account, that information is directed to our third-party payment processor. We do not store your financial account information on our systems; however, we have access to, and may retain, subscriber information through our third-party payment processor.
III. Communications. If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide. We may also receive a confirmation when you open an email from us.
3. How we use this information
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
– Provide, operate, and maintain our Services;
– Improve, personalize, and expand our Services;
– Understand and analyze how you use our Services;
– Develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
– Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the Service, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
– Process your transactions;
– For compliance purposes, including enforcing our Terms of Service, or other legal rights, or as may be required by applicable laws and regulations or requested by any judicial process or governmental agency.
4. Acceptance of these Conditions
Nanny Network is committed to protecting your information. To do so, we employ a variety of security technologies and measures designed to protect information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. The measures we use are designed to provide a level of security appropriate to the risk of processing your personal information. However, please bear in mind that the Internet cannot be guaranteed to be 100% secure.
6. Your data protection rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the EEA, you have the following data protection rights:
– If you wish to access, correct, update, or request deletion of your personal information, you can do so at any time by emailing email@example.com
– You have the right to opt-out of marketing communications we send you at any time. You can exercise this right by clicking on the “unsubscribe” or “opt-out” link in the marketing emails we send you. To opt-out of other forms of marketing, please contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
– Similarly, if we have collected and process your personal information with your consent, then you can withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of any processing we conducted prior to your withdrawal, nor will it affect the processing of your personal information conducted in reliance on lawful processing grounds other than consent.
– You have the right to complain to a data protection authority about our collection and use of your personal information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority.
We respond to all requests we receive from individuals wishing to exercise their data protection rights in accordance with applicable data protection laws.